MINDFULNESS AND MEDITATION. OUTDOOR AND RELAXING EDUCATION (MMORE)
MINDFULNESS AND MEDITATION: OUTDOOR AND RELAXING EDUCATION. (MMORE in advance) course is aimed for teachers and school staff from pre-school level to primary, secondary, vocational, adult and special needs education, staff of non-government organizations, government and policy makers and company staff. MMORE is focused on dynamic and practical contents of Mindfulness, Meditation and Yoga topics. Non-native English trainers expecting participants to have at least B1 level of English proficiency.
DEUTSCHE WOCHE IN BALEARIC ISLAND (MAJORCA) - 4 JULI 2021 & 3 JULI 2022.
EN ESPAÑOL EN SESIÓN DE TARDE EN ISLANDIA - 19 JULIO 2021 & 17 JULIO 2022.
Participants will increase their efficiency and effectiveness in productive performance within the workplace and personally, through learning the technique of Meditation. Applied correctly in the school environment, Meditation technique will allow to achieve greater SOCIAL EQUALITY, AVOID AND PREVENT CONFLICTS and achieve a better resolution of these. Its use will involve directing learning towards greater CREATIVITY, which will improve educational INNOVATION and achieve better EMPLOYABILITY for students as well. On the other hand, it will create a BETTER ENVIRONMENT in the school, having a positive impact on the whole school community, increasing their MOTIVATION towards studies and improving the abilities of the students.
The technique of meditation has a very positive impact in intellectual activity and, on the other hand, in a development of personality, intelligence, SELF-CONFIDENCE, greater tolerance and control in the face of stress situations, and in an increase in personal satisfaction and self-esteem. Besides, Yoga sessions are running during the week of the course and will have very importance in the knowledge of relaxing education. Teachers will be able to transmit those yoga sessions to their students because of the daily practical of the yoga.
MMORE course is based on basic theoretical part and fundamentally a practical part where to carry out and deepen on what is explained. During the whole week, MMORE will focus to work in three main fields of action: self-awareness and emotions management, empathy and values in school relations and achievement motivation. The course will focus as well in avoid, thanks to a mentally clear and emotionally calm state, nowdays problems at school as school violence and bullying, lack of values, lack of motivation and assertiveness, inability to set goal, frustation and emotional distress that affects mood, social behaviour and learning. A positive coexistance is basic in school, so each day of the course will work in that way, deepen in meditation and emotional education.
Yoga sessions are going to be run during all days of the week and will have very importance in the knowledge of relaxing education. Teachers will be able to transmit those yoga sessions to their students because of the daily practical of the yoga.
Our experienced trainer will support and stimulate the networking and cooperation among participants. We organize networking and cultural activities in order to give participants the opportunity to exchange best-practices and establish professional cooperation and links. In these activities will take part not only participants of the course but also other participant from differents courses attended by the company. The expected training activity has been structured so that the participants can transfer know-how and develop needed skills to create and manage a proposal with real success.
At the end of the course, there is an evaluation where participants can assest the course. The course will provide the participants an attendance certificate including the detailed information about the course, e.g. title, programme and schedule. In addition, a Europass Mobility Certificate can be added on request.
The main target is to achieve psychological changes, a positive and integrating behavior on the basis of an integral personal development obtained by learning and mastering a technique of stress elimination based on correct meditation in teachers and pupils. In fact, through meditation techniques and practices, MMORE course will get, via teachers:
- Reduce the lack of motivation of students.
- Reduce the number of students with emotional distress.
- Promoting teachers working on emotions management, empathy and values in school relations and achievement motivation.
- To promote in students a self-aware, balanced, stronger person who is able to set goals while respecting others.
- To deal with discrimination, bullying and violence prevention.
Benefits in the Personal Environment:
− To reduce labour and work stress.
− To boost the emotional intelligence in the teachers and their pupils.
− Self-control, respect and love, empathy, equity and care for others.
− To increase self-steem and creativity.
− Adaptation and promote changes.
Benefits in the Organizational Scope:
− To create a good environment in the school and develope social, civic, intercultural, critical thinking and emotional competence.
− To promote peace, mediation, bullying prevention and integration though
− To stimulate in a positive way diversity and reduce discrimination.
− To promote social inclusión via better relationships between school community.
− To implement emotional education in the school to improve students emotional competence and behavioural skills.
− To improve communication quality and work as a team.
− Improvement of the ability to resolve conflicts and decision making.
− New educational methodologies and improvement of academic results.
It exists a standard indicative daily programme. However, the course can be personalized each week on participants needs and professional profiles.
The course’s managers usually welcome participants on Sunday evening and give them all the course material. The main activities, instruction and practices will take place from Monday to Friday. On another note, participants will be involved in networking activities run by PMS ERASMUS PLUS during afternoon time, most likely on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. In this networking initiatives all the participants of the company courses during the same week will meet and network. Moreover, on Thursday all participants will be able to explain their own school and KA1 project to all participants and work al together to set up future eTwinnings or even KA2 projects. After that, all of them will have the possibility to enjoy with an optional activity to deepen in the searching of new partners, enjoying a great day full of motivating, gamification, creative, mindfulness and funny activities all together. Finally, there will be a course’ roundup and a final evaluation on Saturday. Diplomas, videos and photo souvenir will be delivered this day.
Some of the topics to develop during the sessions of the course:
- What Mindfulness is: be here and now – on purpose – no judges.
- The triangle of attention: thoughts – physical sensations – emotional reactions.
- Benefits of meditation: reducing stress.
- Six tips for successful meditation.
- Mindfulness eating.
- The 8 attitudes of Mindfulness.
- The power of music, vibration and sounds.
- Mindful walking.
- What stress is and how to deal with it. STOP technique.
- Cognitive distorssion and attitude.
- Assertive communication.
- Thoughts pattern. R.A.I.N. technique.
- Settling the mind.
- Emotions: recognizing each other – The story of Hope – Heal.
- The five stages of meditation.
- Mindfulness exercises for you daily life.
- Storytellings and educational activities.
Mediations and Yoga sessions are running daily during the week of the course and will have very importance in the knowledge of relaxing education. Teachers will be able to transmit those topics not only in a theorical way but also with practical lessons to be able to export with their students.
Moreover, some of the activities to run during the sessions of the course can be:
- Cultural activity: discovering the city and its cultural heritage.
- Sports or relaxing activity in order to stay together and create a team. Free activity included in course fee.
- Networking activity: Presentation of your own school and your KA1 PROJECT: 5W's. WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY with all participants from the course and other structured courses of the company.
- Networking activity: Guided session to find your best partner for a future JOB SHADOWING and/or KA229 PROJECT.
- Optional cultural package: it depends of the city where the course is running, PMS ERASMUS PLUS will offer an optional package just to encourage networking and to know much more about cultural and historical from the country where you stay.
- Optional lunch or dinner, it depends of the chosen venue. Networking activity to deepen the relationship between all participants.
MMORE will attend courses in next dates:
MMORE will attend courses during 2020 and 2021 in next dates:
SPAIN - ALICANTE:
From Sunday 11th October to Saturday 17th.
ICELAND - REYKJAVÍK:
From Sunday 16th August to Saturday 22nd.
From Sunday 18th October to Saturday 24th.
From Sunday 13th December to Saturday 19th.
SPAIN - CANARY ISLANDS (TENERIFE):
From Sunday 23rd August to Saturday 29th.
From Sunday 15th November to Saturday 21st.
IRELAND - DUBLIN:
From Sunday 9th August to Saturday 15th.
ITALY - FIRENZE
From Sunday 6th September to Saturday 12th.
FRANCE - PARIS
From Sunday 1st November to Saturday 7th.
PORTUGAL - LISBOA
From Sunday 4th October to Saturday 10th.
FINLAND – HELSINKI:
From Sunday 20th September to Saturday 26th.
UNITED KINGDOM - LONDON:
From Sunday 25th October to Saturday 31st.
FINLAND – ROVANIEMI:
From Sunday 29th November to Saturday 5th December.
SPAIN – ALICANTE:
- From Sunday 24th January to Saturday 30th.
- From Sunday 28th March to Saturday 3rd April.
- From Sunday 11th July to Saturday 17th.
- From Sunday 10th October to Saturday 16th.
FRANCE – MARTINIQUE:
- From Sunday 17th January to Saturday 23rd.
- From Sunday 8th August to Saturday 14th.
FRANCE – CHAMONIX:
- From Sunday 31st January to Saturday 6th February.
ICELAND – REYKJAVÍK:
- From Sunday 14th February to Saturday 20th.
- From Sunday 11th April to Saturday 17th.
- From Sunday 18th July to Saturday 24th. ESPAÑOL E INGLÉS.
- From Sunday 25th July to Saturday 31st.
- From Sunday 22nd August to Saturday 28th.
- From Sunday 17th October to Saturday 23rd.
FINLAND – HELSINKI:
- From Sunday 14th March to Saturday 20th.
- From Sunday 15th August to Saturday 21st.
SPAIN – CANARY ISLANDS (TENERIFE):
- From Sunday 4th April to Saturday 10th.
- From Sunday 29th August to Saturday 4th September.
- From Sunday 14th November to Saturday 20th.
SPAIN – BARCELONA:
- From Sunday 18th April to Saturday 24th April.
- From Sunday 19th September to Saturday 25th.
ITALY – FIRENZE:
- From Sunday 25th April to Saturday 1st May.
- From Sunday 5th September to Saturday 11th.
FRANCE – PARIS:
- From Sunday 30th May to Saturday 5th June.
- From Sunday 31st October to Saturday 6th November.
PORTUGAL – LISBOA:
- From Sunday 13th June to Saturday 19th.
- From Sunday 3rd October to Saturday 9th.
SPAIN - BALEARIC ISLANDS (MALLORCA):
- From Sunday 4th July to Saturday 10th. DEUTSCH AND ENGLISH.
IRELAND - DUBLIN:
- From Sunday 1st August to Saturday 7th.
FRANCE – LA RÉUNION:
- From Sunday 24th October to Saturday 30th.
FINLAND – ROVANIEMI:
- From Sunday 28th November to Saturday 4th December.
CZECH REPUBLIC – PRAGUE:
- From Sunday 11th December to Saturday 17th.
FOR 2022 DATES AND PLACES INFORMATION VISIT SCHOOL EDUCATION GATEWAY WEBSITE.
COST AND ERASMUS + FUNDING
The cost of the seven day course is 490€, including course fee, certification and support fee, cultural and sport activities in the city. You will also receive a certificate of attendance. The cost includes arrival on Sunday and departure on Saturday. The company offers an Optional cultural package to deepen in relationship between all participants.
MMORE training course is tailored to be fully funded by Erasmus + to teachers, trainers, headmasters and any other staff of education organizations. Furthermore trainers can help in Key Action 1 Application to ensure that participants can get the grant and could be eligible to receive an Erasmus + grant that cover all the costs of the course.
SCHOOL EDUCATION GATEWAY
I strongly recommend this course to anyone who wants to mix learning new interesting things to use in class, in a relaxed atmosphere with exploring Spanish culture and civilization. The trainers of the course are real professionals, very generous with their knowledge.
Elena- Simona Dobrincu - July 2019 Alicante